As we head into fall and winter swings into full force, it’s important to find ways to stay warm and cozy through the season. Use these 7 toasty tips to feel warm no matter how cold the weather outside gets:
- Who doesn’t love curling up by the fireplace? Keep the winter blues away and relax by the fire. Enjoy the decorative fireplaces in select apartments at Aura Pentagon City. The Swift Petworth has a fireplace in the lounge area that makes a perfect spot cozy spot to gather.
- Open your blinds on sunny days to let the sun heat up your apartment. This is a great option when your place has floor-to-ceiling windows like at Country Place Apartments.
- Save on your heating bills with eco-friendly features. Many of our communities are LEED-certified, like The Swift Petworth. Their double-pane windows reduce the demands on your heating system.
- It’s sweater weather! Pull out your comfiest hoodies, sweaters, and socks to stay comfortable throughout the winter. You’ll have no problem storing your seasonal clothing in your expansive closet space at many of our communities like Bethesda Place and Brighton Village.
- Cuddle with a furry friend to warm your heart and home. If you choose to adopt a pet, you’ll be able to enjoy living at our many pet-friendly communities: Brighton Village, 2401 Pennsylvania Avenue, Aura Pentagon City, The Swift Petworth, Highland House Communities, & Country Place Apartments.
- Get your heart rate pumping inside at our gyms and fitness centers. Rollins Congressional Club is a free amenity for our Rollins Park and Congressional Towers communities. The fitness center includes treadmills, elliptical step machines, and group classes.
- Live in a community where all utilities are included! Turn up the heat with no worries at our apartments that include utility costs in the rent like 4000 Massachusetts Ave and Congressional Towers.
All of our communities have a number of ways for you to feel warm and make cozy memories during the colder months. Check out the complete listing here and stay toasty!